skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thirty Three and Sugar Free
Monday, March 30, 2009
Still mucking around...
It is now March 31st and still, I have not been able to put down the sugar and get on with the business of living sugar-free. So much for my resolve!
I can't seem to convince myself any more that it is worth putting down the sugar when I have so much fun with it...
Perhaps the way to go for it is to avoid being so incredibly strict?
or perhaps this is the path to hell?
God, I don't know...
CB
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
▼
March
(3)
Still mucking around...
Back on track day three
I fell off the wagon
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Clare Brown
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment