Saturday, January 24, 2009

Doing Good

Just checking in. 

Tonight I had my first show ever without either coffee, sugar, gluten or alcohol to pep me up. This, friends, was unusual and uncomfortable to start with, but I soon warmed up and enjoyed myself. 

I think I am starting to get through the withdrawal's at a deeper level. I seem to be more awake, but also more sleepy. Today, for example, I slept for four hours in the middle of the day. This lack of coffee makes me realise how tired I must have been this whole time, just naturally, and wonder about the effects of covering this over day after day for years and years, as we tend to do to commonly in these here times. 

Anyway, I am surviving. My body is loosing weight, and a steady pace. I am feeling a lot better than I did. 

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment